Corporate Management Team
The corporate management team is comprised of the Chief Executive and four directors, who lead the council's departments.
The Chief Executive and directors are responsible for ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with strategies and policies agreed by Council and in the best interests of the community.
They also play a fundamental role in determining the strategic direction of the council and makes sure we reach our goals.
- Chief Executive, Carolyn Downs
- Strategic Director, Community Wellbeing, Phil Porter
- Strategic Director, Children and Young People, Gail Tolley
- Strategic Director, Customer and Digital Services, Peter Gadson
- Strategic Director, Regeneration and Environment, Amar Dave
- Director of Legal, HR, Audit and Investigations, Debra Norman
- Director of Finance, Minesh Patel
- Assistant Chief Executive, Shazia Hussian